MBA South West Excellence in Construction Awards
March 30, 2015
Each year the Master Builders Association holds the South West Building Excellence Awards; these awards showcase the best the building industry has to offer in the South West Region. This year’s award night was held over the weekend at the Lighthouse Beach Resort in Bunbury.
We are very pleased to announce that Perkins Builders were extremely successful at the Excellence Awards and won the below categories.
- South West Health Campus Sub Acute Care & Day Therapy Unit – Commercial Alterations & Additions – $5-$10m
- Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre – Commercial Alterations & Additions – Over $10m
We wish to congratulate our subcontractor LGA (WA) Pty Ltd for being awarded Excellence in Glazing for their work on this project.
- Employer / Trainer of the Year – This award recognises our commitment to providing training to employees and/or apprentices.
- BSHS Year 7 Relocation – Commercial / Industrial Buildings – $3-$4m (this project was also nominated as a finalist for 2015 Best Commercial Project)
- Perkins Head Office Building – Commercial / Industrial Buildings – $4.5-$6m
We are very proud to announce that our Perkins Head Office Building took out the prestigious 2015 Best Commercial Project Award.
Perkins would like to thank and congratulate all our employees, subcontractors and suppliers involved in all the winning projects for their fantastic efforts.